Moritsch Cranes S.r.l. with headquarters in Santa Giustina – Belluno – Italy in Via Ramentera, 52 is the Data Controller of personal data collected on this website pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
In accordance with the commitment and care that Moritsch Cranes S.r.l. dedicates to the protection of personal data, we inform ou about the methods, purpose and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
Changes in the law or changes within our corporate policies may require that we adjust our Privacy Statement accordingly. The updated version can be reviewed, downloaded and printed at any time by visiting www.moritsch.it.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
To offer you all options provided by its websites, Moritsch Cranes S.r.l. (hereinafter MC), as Data Controller, must process certain personal data necessary for the provision of the above said services.
These data can be provided implicitly by the tools you use to access and use the website or can be provided explicitly by you.
MC may process the following categories of users’ personal data:
- technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times;
- navigation data aimed at profiling, provided indirectly through the use of the service itself and obtained and analyzed with the user’s consent;
- common identification data provided by the user (eg name, surname, email, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services in case of direct contact by the latter by sending an e-mail to the address indicated on the website.
We do not create personal user profiles. We only store personal data in an anonymous form on our servers. This data allows us to provide a variety of services, or will be used for evaluation purposes. Only general information is logged, such as at the time content was retrieved from our pages or which pages are visited most frequently.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The data and cookies received by you will be processed by MC exclusively with the methods and procedures necessary to operate its website and provide you the services offered and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
When you access and use our website, we may collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server (IP address, date and time of access, name and URL of the retrieved file, website from which access is made, the used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider). This information is stored temporarily in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR, as it is necessary for the provision of our services and protects a legitimate interest of our Company.
Always with your consent, the data may be used for profiling purposes conducted automatically collecting information on the navigation you do while accessing and using the services, using statistical correlation algorithms, link them to the same information from other users to identify common traits and group similar ones within interest classes.
If you send us an e-mail, the personal data you provide will be used only in our correspondence with you. We will ask for your consent before using your personal information for other purposes. The only processed data category is e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 b) GDPR.
3. DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS ACCESSING THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by of MC for technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to the data is also permitted to categories of MC employees involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The right of communication to third parties remains unless you have given specific and optional consent.
4 .TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by MC within the European Union territory.
If, for technical and / or operational reasons, it would be necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or if it would be necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the treatment will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union. All the necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer:
- on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission;
- on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party subject pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation;
- on the adoption of binding corporate rules, the so-called Corporate binding rules.
5. DURATION OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
MC in accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data you have provided for the duration of the requested services and will keep them for the next 6 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations and for the protection of the action.
If you have authorized the profiling treatment, the anonymous data from time to time observed will be deleted 12 months after the start of treatment.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
MC guarantees that you can exercise the rights provided by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, you have the right:
- to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access them in full even obtaining a copy of it (art. 15 Right to access);
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right of correction);
- the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (Article 17 Right to Cancellation) exists;
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for in the Regulation exists (Art. 18 Right to limitation of processing);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (c.d. Consent).
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by notifying the Data Controller / Data Protection Officer whose contact details are indicated in the specific section of this statement.
In addition, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website http://www.gpdp.it.
7. PRIVACY MANAGER
MC has identified and appointed, pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, a Data Protection Officer and has set up an office for handling requests concerning the privacy of its users and customers.
To exercise the rights guaranteed to you, you can contact the following addresses:
— Data Protection Officer Office c/o MORITSCH CRANES s.r.l. — Via Ramentera 52, 32035 Santa Giustina (BL);
— or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
9. LAST UPDATE